Venezuela is a country that frequently gets on the news, but usually for the wrong reasons. Most of us have heard about the political, economic, and social troubles going on in Venezuela, but we believe it’s an unfair representation, as there is at least one major reason to take a closer look at Venezuela. This reason is thousands of Venezuelan women for marriage who cannot wait to meet their ideal foreign husband. Here is everything you need to know about them.
Why Are Venezuelan Mail Order Brides So Popular Nowadays?
If you are thinking about marrying one of the Venezuelan mail order brides, these are probably the three main reasons why Venezuelan women are on your mind.
They are unbelievably beautiful
Venezuela is a melting pot of ethnicities and cultures. As a result, the appearance of Venezuelan girls cannot be described with a few sentences. Their beauty is diverse, but it’s also not up for debate. Venezuelan mail order brides have flawless and striking facial features with beautiful eyes and plump lips. Their hair looks like it has just been featured in a shampoo commercial. And don’t even get us started on their bodies, which are both curvy and athletic and able to retain their magnificent shape for decades.
They don’t hide their passion
A Venezuelan bride is not someone who will play coy and distant in order not to scare off a man. When a Venezuelan girl likes you, she will always let you know. These women are naturally passionate and you will likely be blown away by the amount of love and affection from your Venezuelan bride. However, Venezuelan women get very upset if you don’t reciprocate their feelings, so make sure to let loose and let them know about your true feelings.
They take relationships seriously
Venezuelan girls may seem light-headed and flirty, but that only happens before they meet their future partner. Once a Venezuelan bride understands that she has already met the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, she begins directing all of her attention at him. A Venezuelan bride will never undermine your authority or give you any reasons to suspect her infidelity. When a Venezuelan woman is in love, she fully dedicates herself to the relationship and doesn’t see anyone besides her future husband.
What Are Venezuelan Wives Like?
There are many reasons why marrying a Venezuelan mail order bride will turn out to be the best decision you have ever taken, and here are just three of them.
They truly enjoy working around the house
You will never meet a Venezuelan wife complaining about the amount of housework she needs to do every day. If a Venezuelan wife does not work, she considers house chores to be her main way to spend time at home. When you return home from work every day to a spotlessly clean house, flawlessly ironed clothes, and a delicious three-course dinner featuring the finest ingredients and flavors, you will once again thank yourself for making the decision to marry a Venezuelan woman.
They are born to become great mothers
You can hardly find a Venezuelan mail order bride who doesn’t have any experience with children. Whether she grew up with younger siblings of her own or helped her neighbors or relatives raise their little ones, she knows everything about child care. Even more importantly, Venezuelan wives have a natural talent for bringing up happy, well-developed kids that grow up to be successful, intelligent, and compassionate adults. If you have always envisioned a big happy family for yourself, a Venezuelan wife is your best chance of making that happen.
They will always stand by your side
When a Venezuelan bride says her wedding vows, she means every word of it, especially the part where she promises to always have your back. No matter what you are going through in your personal or professional life, you can always look forward to sincere support from your Venezuelan wife. She will gladly give her wise piece of advice when you need it, but even when you simply need to vent out and want her to just listen, she will happily do that for you.
Why Are Venezuelan Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
If you know anything about Venezuela and its political instability, criminal situation, and other issues, you probably don’t need to guess why so many Venezuelan women choose to become mail order brides. They are striving for stability, better opportunities, and a safer life for themselves and their future children.
But that is not the only reason why there are so many Venezuelan mail order brides online. These women have a lot of love to give, but they also believe they deserve love and a good attitude. Unfortunately, that is not something they can always get from local men. To them, foreign husbands appear to be a better option because of their better treatment of women.
The Guide on Marrying a Venezuelan Woman
Tips on dating a Venezuelan girl
Even if you begin your relationship online, there will come a time where you begin your offline romance. Here is how to succeed in dating a Venezuelan mail order bride.
- Allow her to take the lead. Venezuelan girls are quite assertive and they love to take the reins in a relationship, even if it only happens occasionally. Allow her to ask you out and make the decisions as long as you are comfortable with it.
- Pay for the dates. In Venezuelan culture, the man is expected to cover all the dating expenses, whether it’s restaurant dinners, taxi rides, or other forms of date entertainment, not to mention nice gifts for your Venezuelan woman.
- Make sure you are on the same page. Discussing the future early in the relationship is an essential condition for making the relationship work. Marriage, children, the distribution of house chores, and your respective careers are what you need to discuss.
- Promise to change her life for the better. A Venezuelan woman wants to get married to a foreigner primarily to build a better life for herself and her future children. Let her know she can have it all with you.
- Get to truly know her. Your Venezuelan girl may be a much deeper and fascinating person than you may initially think. Take the time to explore her and don’t forget to ask as many questions as possible!
Meeting Venezuela bride parents: 3 tips
Venezuelan brides are very close to their parents and there is a big possibility they are all still living together. That is why you need to make a flawless first impression on your bride’s parents, and here is how to do it.
- Don’t come empty-handed. This is the number one rule of visiting Venezuelan parents for the first time. They will prepare a whole feast to show their hospitality, and the least you can do is bring something to the table, as well as personalized gifts for the mom and dad.
- Surprise them with your knowledge of their culture. Venezuela is one of the most culturally diverse and fascinating countries in Latin America, so you will not only enjoy learning about their culture, but will also easily impress your future in-laws with your knowledge.
- Mention that you’ll be a good husband to their daughter. Like any parents in the world, Venezuelan parents of your bride are insanely worried about her moving overseas for marriage. You should try and convince them that your Venezuelan bride will be safe, loved, and provided for when married to you.
Venezuela wedding customs and laws
Venezuela is predominantly a Roman Catholic country, so if you come from a Catholic religion yourself, you will probably find a lot of Venezuelan wedding customs very familiar. However, there are also some unique Venezuelan wedding traditions to know about.
- Two wedding ceremonies. The main ceremony will take place in a church and will feature as many guests as possible, but there will also be a smaller civil ceremony two weeks before the main one where only the closest guests will be invited.
- Flower girl and ring bearer. The flower girl and ring bearer at a Venezuelan wedding will usually wear the exact replicas of the bride and groom’s wedding outfits, which is incredibly adorable.
- 13 gold coins. At some point in the ceremony, the groom or the bride’s father will have a tray with 13 gold coins blessed by the priest and then given to the bride as a symbol of wealth in marriage.
- Sneaking out of the reception. During the reception, the bride and the groom often sneak out together, but the guests don’t rush and look for them. Instead, they continue to enjoy the reception and wait for the couple to come back.
- Crazy hour, or Hora Loca. Sometime around midnight, the whole vibe of the reception will change. The music will get faster and louder, the guests will take out the usual rave accessories, and the whole party will truly go crazy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Venezuelan brides often resort to plastic surgery?
It’s true that plastic surgery is very common in South America and there are some Venezuelan mail order brides who resort to cosmetic surgery to make themselves even more attractive. However, they never go overboard with it, and only a small percentage of Venezuelan women can actually afford plastic surgery, so there is a huge chance your Venezuelan bride will be 100% natural.
Do Venezuelan wives usually work after getting married?
Venezuelan women for marriage have many advantages, but strong career aspirations are not one of them. Venezuelan girls usually work before marriage to provide for themselves and their families, but they believe it’s the man’s duty to provide for the family once you two get married.
How many children will my Venezuelan wife want?
Lately, the Venezuelan government has started pressuring women into having three and more children. However, Venezuelan brides who grew up in families with several children know how hard it is physically, financially, and morally. That is why most Venezuelan wives don’t want more than two kids.
Nina Gross is a family relationship expert with ten years of experience in coaching and consulting. She helped us suggest the best practices for international family relations from the very beginning to the successful and ever-lasting marriage.