If you find Latin American women completely irresistible and want to make one of them your wife, you can’t go wrong with a Brazilian mail order bride. First, Brazil is a huge country with millions of eligible bachelorettes for every taste. Second, Brazil has a sexy, relaxed vibe that instantly puts you in a romantic mood. Third, Brazilian women are too beautiful for words and any man would be happy to have one of them as his wife. Here is your complete guide to Brazilian women for marriage.
Why Are Brazilian Mail Order Brides so Popular Nowadays?
After meeting a Brazilian bride in person even for just one minute, you will probably never doubt their attractiveness for a typical single man. However, if you have never met Brazilian women, here are the three main things that make them totally irresistible.
Their appearances are dreamlike
Brazilian girls are, perhaps, some of the most exotic female citizens of Latin America. Their signature curly hair and darker skin remind of their complex historical heritage. Many Brazilian women have light eyes that make them look like mermaids. One of the best-known things about Brazilian brides is their bodies, which are curvy in all the right places and perfectly slim where they need to be. This allows Brazilian girls to look flawless in any outfits, but they look especially breathtaking when they enjoy a day by the ocean in their swimsuits.
They are passionate and don’t hide it
If there is one thing you can know about Brazilian women even without meeting them in person, it’s that they are some of the most passionate individuals you will ever have the pleasure of knowing. Brazilian brides live every day like it’s their last. They know how to love, but most importantly, they know how to show it to their man. Public displays of affection, passion in and out of the bedroom, and flirty texts are just some of the things you need to get used to if you plan to be with a Brazilian bride.
They will allow you to be your true self
Brazilian women are famous for accepting their men with all their little imperfections and flaws. When you are in a relationship with a Brazilian bride, you don’t need to pretend to be someone you are not, whether it’s richer, younger, healthier, more successful, or more sociable. Just relax and be your true self, and if there is a spark between you and your Brazilian bride, your relationship will only get stronger.
What Are Brazilian Wives Like?
Marrying a Brazilian woman is one of the best decisions you can ever make in your personal life. Marriage to a Brazilian wife almost always means these three things.
They cannot wait to become mothers
A Brazilian woman can have lots of fun with just you for a while, but she will need children to make your family complete. If you have felt the desire to start a family for a long time, we can assure you there is no more compassionate, caring, and attentive mother for your little ones than your beautiful Brazilian wife.
They take special pride in their cooking skills
Brazilian women usually have a wide social circle and a variety of hobbies, but deep down at their hearts, the thing they enjoy doing the most is cooking. A typical Brazilian girl grows up learning the basics of cooking from the matriarchs of her family. Then, when she’s an adult, she loves learning new recipes and experimenting with flavors. A Brazilian wife is an adventurous cook, but you will love everything she serves you.
They will do everything to make you feel comfortable
Brazilian wives believe that it’s their duty to take good care of their men. A Brazilian wife will always make sure you are comfortable, whether it’s at home by arranging the room to your liking or when you return after a stressful day at work by meeting you with a hot dinner and a calming voice telling you everything is going to be alright. A Brazilian wife will also try and surprise you once in a while with little gifts, impromptu dates, and special nights just for the two of you.
Why Are Brazilian Brides Looking for a Foreign Husband?
Brazil is a country where your origins and background matter a lot. If you come from a poor family, you have little to no opportunities to reach a higher level in life. Brazilian brides can be the most beautiful creatures in the world, but if they don’t come from a wealthy background, they are destined to live the same poor life as their parents.
That is why career and personal growth opportunities are one of the reasons why Brazilian women choose to become mail order brides. However, they also openly admit to being attracted to foreign men and that is why they rarely need any convincing when they are proposed by an eligible foreign bachelor.
The Guide on Marrying a Brazilian Woman
Tips on dating a Brazilian girl
A relationship with a Brazilian girl feels completely natural and easy from the first day. However, if you want to bring your wedding date closer and enjoy a beautiful matrimony with your Brazilian girlfriend, here are some tips that will help you take your relationship on a new level.
- Allow her to take the lead. Brazilian women are confident and ambitious. If they are interested in a man, they won’t sit around and wait for him to make the first move. The good news is that most men love women to take the initiative in their own hands and you will too.
- Pay for the dates. One of the main rules of dating in Brazil is to always pay for the dates, whether it’s a restaurant check, cinema tickets, or nightclub entrance fee. Brazil is old-fashioned that way, so you’ll just have to accept it.
- Don’t be annoyed if she’s late. Punctuality is not the biggest virtue of Brazilian brides. Being 15 to 20 minutes late to the date isn’t considered being late at all, and even if your girl is 30 or more minutes late, you should never make a scene out of it.
- Adopt a laid-back attitude. Brazilian women are relaxed and take everything easy, and you should do the same if you want your relationship to last. Stop worrying whether she likes you or not, whether you should send a text or wait some more — these things need to come to you naturally.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss the future. At the same time, don’t forget the main purpose of your relationship with a Brazilian bride, which is to get married. At some point in your relationship, preferably in the early stages, you will need to discuss the most major things in any relationship, including marriage and children.
Meeting Brazilian bride parents: 3 tips
There is no need to be stressed out about meeting the parents of your Brazilia bride for the first time, as they will do everything to make you feel at home. Here is what you can do to make your first meeting even more successful.
- Always bring presents for everyone. A nice way to show your affection to your future in-laws is to bring thoughtful gifts for everyone. It doesn’t have to be a standard box of chocolates or wine — even clothes, home appliances, and dish sets will work great if that’s what they want.
- Even a few Portuguese phrases go a long way. Older Brazilian people barely know any English and you will likely communicate through your Brazilian bride. However, you can easily impress them by learning a few phrases in Portuguese and using them in the right situations.
- Compliment the home and the cooking. We can say with confidence that the family home is a source of pride for your Brazilian woman’s father and the cooking is the same for her mother. Complimenting both will simply melt their hearts and add a few points to you.
Brazilian wedding customs and laws
When you are getting ready for your own Brazilian wedding, these are the most significant wedding traditions to know about.
- Madrinhas and padrinhos. Both you and your bride will have up to three bridesmaids and groomsmen. Ideally, it should be three older couples who will guide you through the day, but they can also be unrelated.
- Late arrival by the bride. In true Brazilian fashion, the entire wedding party will be completely unsurprised if the bride arrives late to her own wedding. 10 minutes is a standard minimum, and 2 hours is the extreme maximum.
- A church wedding is not a legal wedding. At a church wedding, you and your bridesmaids and groomsmen will sign a marriage license, but the wedding will only become legal when you take the marriage license to the nearest official body.
- Auctioning off the groom’s tie. Later in the evening, the groomsman will take the groom’s tie, cut it into small pieces, and auction every piece to the wedding guests, putting the money towards a family fund.
- Putting the bride’s shoe on display. The bride will take off her shoe, put it on a special tray, and the wedding guests will come one by one and put money in the shoe to help the family financially.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is plastic surgery common among Brazilian brides?
One of the most popular myths about Brazilian brides is that they often resort to plastic surgery. While it’s true that cosmetic surgery is widely available in the country and is surprisingly cheap, only a small percentage of Brazilian singles actually do it. For everyone else, their beautiful curves are the result of their genetics, their physical activity, and their diet.
Do Brazilian brides usually continue working after getting married?
A Brazilian wife may want to make a contribution to the family finances if things are not going well, but these women are not as focused on work and career as their European and US counterparts. If a Brazilian bride never works a day after the wedding, it is totally fine by her as long as you are also satisfied with this arrangement.
Is it true that Brazilian brides are only interested in my finances?
Not at all, and Brazilian brides are actually easily hurt by these allegations. It’s true that your financial situation is a deciding factor for a Brazilian bride — after all, she’s making the decision to move overseas and doesn’t want to be stuck in the same poverty she would have lived in at home. However, she will never base her choice of a husband on money alone. She also cares about you as a human.